• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How would Liverpool do without Luis Suarez

How would Liverpool do without Luis Suarez, asks Manuel Pellegrini

IAN HERBERT Author Biography FOOTBALL CORRESPONDENT Friday 09 May 2014

PRINT A A A
    Manuel Pellegrini has implied that Liverpool and Chelsea would have struggled to challenge for the title which Manchester City are on the brink of clinching, if they had been without Luis Suarez or Eden Hazard as often as he has lost Sergio Aguero to injury this season.

Ads by Google

Windows 7 Driver Download
    Windows 7 Drivers Latest Download. Microsoft Certified. (Recommended)
    www.windows-7.driverupdate.net
    ITT Tech - Official Site
    Tech-Oriented Degree Programs. Education for the Future.
    www.itt-tech.edu
    Crazy New Obama Tax
    Obama's new currency law goes into effect in less than 90 days.
    www.endofamerica.com
    The Chilean manager said that his own ability to adapt after being hit by persistent injuries to his core players was "one of my best achievements in this season".

Pellegrini has Aguero fit again to face West Ham on Sunday at the Etihad Stadium but Aguero, Vincent Kompany, David Silva and Yaya Touré have played only 216 minutes of football together this season and started only six games. Aguero has started 19 league games.

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/f...i-9348443.html
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Duh! Pellegrini! The same was said of ManU and RvP last year BTW! You have a point to make??? Last I checked Luis Suarez is a Liverpool player. We always said that LFC's weakness was lack of bench strength.. but LFC did a pretty good job without LS at the beginning of the season when he missed four or five matches (not sure of the number) so Señor Pellegrini, go take a time out for disingenuity!! and one of these too.. . You should be ashamed that it come down to the last match with the squad you have... whe di kissteeet icon deh?
    Peter R

Comment

Originally posted by Peter R View Post
      Duh! Pellegrini! The same was said of ManU and RvP last year BTW! You have a point to make??? Last I checked Luis Suarez is a Liverpool player. We always said that LFC's weakness was lack of bench strength.. but LFC did a pretty good job without LS at the beginning of the season when he missed four or five matches (not sure of the number) so Señor Pellegrini, go take a time out for disingenuity!! and one of these too.. . You should be ashamed that it come down to the last match with the squad you have... whe di kissteeet icon deh?
      The only people that would be impressed by this would be Shetty fans. Nevermind the £400m squad dat dem have So really, the answer to the question "How would Liverpool do without Suarez?" is "Give us £400m and we will show you".
      "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

He is playing the number game,players are routinely rested,and Aguerro's absence isn't the only one that greatly reduce that number.
        Besides,the Beast had to sit in order for Dzeko to emerge.
        There is air of arrogance to anything City,it is not earned.

Comment

is this the hater's lounge...bunch of pathetic losers...
          Last edited by Bricktop; May 11, 2014, 12:43 AM.

Comment

We won it last year,you might just land it this year.So you won it once prior to this this season,albeit on goal difference,strikingly different from how we won it.
            We have won it numerous times.
            Isn't your wish for City to be as dominant?

Comment

my wish is for you claffys to go away...City is the king...ongly me and HL and X have talk round here...

Comment

In the grand scheme of things the race is not for the swift but the one that endures.
                In that case,City is not a winner(trophy counts),only aspires to be one.
                King?You must FIRST be the king of Manchester in order to have a chance...
                When you won the EPL season,were you without a throne?What happened to THAT throne?
                And you want me to make much of just another season?
                Drink some hot mint tea,it it will remove the jitters associated with anxiety regarding the game later.

Comment

a seventh place famboy spouting off at the mouth...yuh huh shame?

Comment

Did you see this article on Suarez?
                    http://www.premierleague.com/en-gb/n...is-suarez.html
                    Peter R

Comment

Great article, good breakdown. Can you imagine Suarez at Any of the talent loaded clubs, the youth is a player of singular significance. Ronaldo is a superior and better pure athlete with a great mind but Suarez is like nothing we have seen before a pure instinctive singular minded beast of a player. I will be taping every Portugal and Uruguay match I just hope those teams have enough talent to support these two superb players.

Comment

..and I am cautiously optimistic that he's maturing in his approach to how he comports himself when he doesn't have the ball...
                        Peter R

Comment

What would City do without Dzeko????
                          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                            X