Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bricktop and HL please read

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/foo...:Head_in_hand:

See the right link here: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/foo...din-Dzeko.html
    "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

The more I read comments by Mourinho the more whatever shred of respect or admiration I have/had for him seeps away. He's a dangerous guy and a Jacka s s to boot:
      Asked whether he would have voted for Suárez, Mourinho said:
      "He bites, not this season, the previous season. This is a different season so I'm not speaking about one mistake that a man can have, and you will have to be punished for the rest of your life if you make a mistake on the football pitch so that's not the point for me..."
      Peter R

Comment

Originally posted by Peter R View Post
        The more I read comments by Mourinho the more whatever shred of respect or admiration I have/had for him seeps away. He's a dangerous guy and a Jacka s s to boot:
        Asked whether he would have voted for Suárez, Mourinho said:
        "He bites, not this season, the previous season. This is a different season so I'm not speaking about one mistake that a man can have, and you will have to be punished for the rest of your life if you make a mistake on the football pitch so that's not the point for me..."
        I am a fan of Dzeko, however this guy Mourinho is slowly losing is marbles. The guy is looking more and more stupid each day.

Comment

Dzeko is not the waste of space that HL (and Bricktop?) say he is... but I do DISAGREE that the player of the year has to come from the winner... there are players that have a significant impact on the movement the and improvement their team has made and not to mention, the actual number of goals, just to choose one criterion, that a player has scored.

Maybe he's masking his disappointment at his lack of silverware and the fact that Liverpool, with a far lesser squad, BEAT him down to third place, by making these types of comments...
          Peter R

Comment

Dunny and PR, both of you will agree that one of the great attribute of football is that it give us fan the platform to vent our likes and dislikes.

We have our favorite players and we have those we regard as duds.

Remember how I use to dislike Bendtner? That he was shyte as a striker? Same for the Lazy two left foot awkward Dzeko.

I have a feelin' he is on his way out. Good riddance.

Last Word: Thank you Dzeko for the tap-ins that even Mosiah could score.
            The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post

Last Word: Thank you Dzeko for the tap-ins that even Mosiah could score.

Comment

Working...
              X