Breaking News!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Breaking News!!!!!

Make sure ya'll read the Observer tomorrow morning...news that some of you here will like, some will love and I guess for other 'experts' the second guessing will go on....

Yes it has to do with the mnational senior football programme...why else would it be in this forum....
    Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
    Che Guevara.

I hope it is very good!

1. A corporate entity pours enough funds in the kitty to have funded a serious continuous program of preparation for the senior squad that has as intergral part "continuous steady diet of quality international matches".

2. A corporate entity that funds the Academy for 1st 10 years to the tune of J$200,000,000.00 - J$300,000,000.00 per year.

Expanded first rate playing fields, adequate gym with first world gym equipment...excellent boarding facilities, adequate teaching staff, adequate technical staff...excellent health post...funds to fully create an Arsenal type training facility...with excellent academic support for the kids. FIRST RATE SCHOOL (i.e. Football Academy)!
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Let me guess - an interesting addition to the coaching staff?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Sickko View Post
        Make sure ya'll read the Observer tomorrow morning...news that some of you here will like, some will love and I guess for other 'experts' the second guessing will go on....

Yes it has to do with the mnational senior football programme...why else would it be in this forum....
        That one knocked me over!
        ...and, if the JFF accepts Bora's recommendation and Tappa agrees, I shall be kicking puppa-licks!
        "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Karl, why would you be kicking puppa-licks? What makes you feel that Tappa will be a good coach?

What does this say about our constant harping about coaching certificates and training?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
            Karl, why would you be kicking puppa-licks? What makes you feel that Tappa will be a good coach?

What does this say about our constant harping about coaching certificates and training?
            He may not turn out to be a 'good coach'...we have Bora who MUST turn out to be a good coach or be fired.

Tappa only has to give his experience to each player and aid the development of national team of players each having *good technical ability and understanding that the 'brain'/good thinking leads all else done on the field and, he would have added a lot towards eventual success(es).

Whether or not Tappa becomes good at running training courses and or managing from the bench is a total different thing.

*If the show put on in Miami and the National Stadium recently is anything to go by we are damn poor here!
            Last edited by Karl; May 23, 2007, 10:04 AM.

Comment

yow I have a question for you.

Comment

Hmm...I assume it is one of your article...just make sure y
                The same type of thinking that created a problem cannot be used to solve the problem.

Comment

Did he even go to coaching school?
                  The same type of thinking that created a problem cannot be used to solve the problem.

Comment

Working...
                  X