Hey Me, what are your thoughts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey Me, what are your thoughts

on Antonio Cassano making the provisional squad ahead of the 19 year old Domenico Berardi who scored more in Seria A?
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Italians believe in experience and don't give much credit to one season of strong performance in a poor team. He is a bit of a hot head also.

Cassano always brings something different from a creative perspective, so I think he is a better option to have off the best if they need to unlock a deep sitting defense. Destro and Immobile should be good enough in the Box.

Berardi and Gabbiandini will be danger come next world cup.

Comment

Originally posted by Me View Post
      Italians believe in experience and don't give much credit to one season of strong performance in a poor team. He is a bit of a hot head also.

Cassano always brings something different from a creative perspective, so I think he is a better option to have off the best if they need to unlock a deep sitting defense. Destro and Immobile should be good enough in the Box.

Berardi and Gabbiandini will be danger come next world cup.
      Okay!
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Working...
      X