Talking about Prioritizing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Talking about Prioritizing

So I was talking to a fellow Empire soldier the other day. We were hashing over the season and talking about the RVG taking over as coach of the Empire. So I made a comment that my only concern about RVG coming to the Empire is that it would be after the WC unless the Netherlands gets eliminated early. He started laughing at my callousness. At first, I didn't realized what I had said, but after thinking about it for a few seconds, I reminded him that he needed to check himself and recognize which of the two jobs was the more important job. Being the manger of Manchester United Football Club IS the most important job in football. Sometimes we fans just need to be reminded of our priorities.
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
    So I was talking to a fellow Empire soldier the other day. We were hashing over the season and talking about the RVG taking over as coach of the Empire. So I made a comment that my only concern about RVG coming to the Empire is that it would be after the WC unless the Netherlands gets eliminated early. He started laughing at my callousness. At first, I didn't realized what I had said, but after thinking about it for a few seconds, I reminded him that he needed to check himself and recognize which of the two jobs was the more important job. Being the manger of Manchester United Football Club IS the most important job in football. Sometimes we fans just need to be reminded of our priorities.
    Really? That's why he laughed? That sound like X! You and I have the same concerns Jangle. The longer the Netherlands stay in this thing the bigger disadvantage MU will be in. By the time he takes office, other clubs grab the top available talents.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

I just hope that Woodward had asked him for a list of players that he wanted before now. We need to try to sign them before the WC.
      Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

who is RVG?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
          who is RVG?
          It's a surprise! Same way we gonna shock the league next season.
          "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
            I just hope that Woodward had asked him for a list of players that he wanted before now. We need to try to sign them before the WC.
            Woodward nuh have nuh BC (bak cide) sense! That is the next one that needs to be kicked out the door.

Comment

You don't have the access code to enter. This one ya bigga than yuh

Comment

ok ... although personally, i think it quite simple that yuh get louis van gaal's initials wrong! but we shall see

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Gamma Gamma leave d man alone nuh

LMao...a just a slip of di finger, excuse of the mind lol
                  "Everyone who knows me understands that I hold no prejudices in this regard....In the family atmosphere of the {RBSC}telethon, I forget that not everyone knows me that well." ....attributed to Jerry Lewis....

Comment

I am using his nickname but is awright still you wouldn't know that.

Comment

sarry.....as you were soldier!

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
                        ok ... although personally, i think it quite simple that yuh get louis van gaal's initials wrong! but we shall see
                        I was hoping it was Ruud Van Gaal...Louis Van Gaal bredda dat marry David Moyes sista.
                        "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

He's the guy who'll be coaching LVP at Manu...
                          Peter R

Comment

Working...
                          X