ok manchester united fanatics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ok manchester united fanatics

Calling out lazie, jangle lets see how much u luv ur team.
    I have a.limited edition
    Manu Hublot watch on sale link.me if interested
    "Everyone who knows me understands that I hold no prejudices in this regard....In the family atmosphere of the {RBSC}telethon, I forget that not everyone knows me that well." ....attributed to Jerry Lewis....

Since you're selling out of the back of your handcart, how much yuh letting them go for?
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Lol it's a Manu Big Bang limited edition

Read up about it,then make me an offer. Need the money to buy the right watch an Arsenal edition jeanrichards watch. My cousin is punishing me by buying a Manu hublot instead of the jean richard.telling me to back winners,and that I should be ashamed of associating with a perennial loser....lol
      "Everyone who knows me understands that I hold no prejudices in this regard....In the family atmosphere of the {RBSC}telethon, I forget that not everyone knows me that well." ....attributed to Jerry Lewis....

Comment

Originally posted by PeeJay View Post
        Read up about it,then make me an offer. Need the money to buy the right watch an Arsenal edition jeanrichards watch. My cousin is punishing me by buying a Manu hublot instead of the jean richard.telling me to back winners,and that I should be ashamed of associating with a perennial loser....lol
        Your cousin is a decent person, deserves a noble award.
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

PeeJay as a fellow forumite me will give yuh $30 fi it. That's $10 more than what I would pay down a Chinatown.
          Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Ok Jangle me will try Maudid bwoy Rohan Blake

He might need a new one, plus he said this week that he loves Manchester United..I guess u just chat u nuh luv u team..weh Brickie deh a bet u wen Man city start ave dem owna Hublot him will know the value and get one..how u soo cheap star.
            And mi know u noo how much Hublot cost..lmao..ur price less than the cost weh me drive fi pick up di watch from fed ex..

Comment

I bet you my offer is more than Rohan's.

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
                I bet you my offer is more than Rohan's.
                You nuh tiad fi buy u jewelry from higgla? Peejay is a (small) step up from fi u standa'd. LOL!!!
                "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Working...
                X