Can't make up my mind. . .

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't make up my mind. . .

What should I watch tomorrow, Barcelona Vs Atletico Madrid or the FA Cup final? With the FA Cup final, I feel I do not have a dog in the fight. It will not be exciting to me.

Barca vs Atleti, with Diego Costa and Courtois being players I will be following at Chelsea next season, I think I may just watch that game and back Atleti.

Fa Cup on Fox Sports tomorrow at 11 EST and Batca/Atleti on BeIn Sport at the same time.
    "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

tilla seem to me u mind mek up already..y u wah miss

Arsenal big trophy date i don't know, but doo u tink boss
    "Everyone who knows me understands that I hold no prejudices in this regard....In the family atmosphere of the {RBSC}telethon, I forget that not everyone knows me that well." ....attributed to Jerry Lewis....

Comment

I actually made up my mind when I was writing the post. Nothing against Arsenal, but I think I would rather watch the La Leiga championship deciding game tomorrow.

I will record the FA Cup and watch it later.
      "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Working...
      X