• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What id you category? Are you a

1. Greek God (Like Lazie)
    2. (on the) Rhodes to Nowhere
    3. Greek Tragedy?
    Well, find out ...Try this Champions League quiz
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

LOL I'm a Greek Tradegy!!!
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Nuh feel too bad. Afterall, most of the questions are about Liverpool.
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
        Nuh feel too bad. Afterall, most of the questions are about Liverpool.
        Well said. One out of the 3 questions that I got right was the one about Fergie and the wine.
        Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Okay, I'm a Greek God. I hope that means that Liverpool will win. I guess I might have to use my powers to ensure that!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
          X