Good to see the coach taking this approach

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good to see the coach taking this approach

This is something I always advocate. To have assessment after season and coaches communicating. This is one step in making our football better.

JFF Head Coach to Host Senior Coaches
    May 19, 2014 Filed under Club News, Federation News, Men's Senior News, National Mens News, National News, News, Press Releases, Red Stripe Premier League News Posted by JFF

Schaefer B2013091

Members of the National coaching staff at all levels will be guests of National Senior team head coach, Winfried Schaefer at the Red Stripe Premier League Finals between Montego Bay United and Waterhouse FC tonight at the National Stadium.

Coach Schaefer has indicated that he intends to make this a tradition where the coaches attend these games in an official capacity.

On Tuesday, May 20 Coach Schaefer will have a special session with all premier league coaches to review the season.

The coach indicates that this session will be a collective review of all aspects of the premier league football season. This will include:

the tactics
    the formations
    the up and down performance of some teams
    the role of national players at the club level
    the role of the coaches
    the infrastructure
    as well as an analysis of the Finals

This session will be held at the JFF offices at 2:00pm
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

True ting, Sass!

But is high time hey Springer call di squad fi di Serbia match.

Did you watch the MBUFC - Waterhouse match, Sass?

If only more people on the site took the time to watch our players...maybe we would hear less about some of the rux who are being harassed to play for us.

Long time mi nuh sigh...sigh!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Sorry I couldn't get to watch the game. It has been crazy with my youths soccer for the past few weeks, weekend tournaments and some skill sessions on weeknights.

I am happy for Mobay United seeing how Mobay ball had dropped.

I posted a few days ago that I don't understand why the coach don't publish a squad and start training either.

Time to get them in training.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

i saw plenty rux out there...including two claffy weh seh dem a goalkeeper

Comment

Both goalkeepers were excellent.

I have often wondered about your football intelligence. I wonder no more.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
          X