Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You said that 10 years ago H.L
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Yu see it to? Tilla deh pon some serious "hytes"! hail up Tilla!!!
      Peter R

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post
        In a few years--MLS will make the European League look like bush league.

"So why you say that now HL"?

The MLS business model:
        They have to switch their playing calendar and get in sync with the rest of the world - they also will have a problem matching wages for top talent, so not sure if their business model will be to their advantage. However, having a salary cap is a HUGE advantage to keeping the playing field level. European clubs need one...that's one way to keep rinky dink clubs like City from buying silver.
        "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Sup PeterR.
          "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Tilla, you have been going to MLS games for years and watching your stars. Did I ever ridicule you or question your attendance? Yes if Robinho comes I will attend MLS games to see him. I choose to do so. I'm not here to compete;on who saw the most games or who attended MLS from its inception (means little to me). I attend when I want to.Can you point to a time when I decried the MLS? Again if Robinho comes; I will go to see the games, when he plays. Thanks, for your time.

Comment

As usual, you missed the point in my question.

Forget it Jawge. Continue with your Robinho worship.
              "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Those steel tip boots that you have mash corn hottttt!!!
                Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Guess you recall I had season tickets at Giants Stadium back in the MetroStars days!! Those were fantastic days.

Can't wait till Atlanta becomes an MLS franchise. Guess i'll have to be a fan of my home-town(?).

Go for it Islandman!!!
                  The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Working...
                  X