Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who else in the place?

Look like a me alone.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Welcome to our world. HL and myself were the only two people from the Forum in Columbus for the WCQ.

Comment

You have on your Lanzera shirt?
      "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

10 minutes to kick off and about 10 people in the stadium all the Jamaicans move from New York?

Comment

Originally posted by Bruce View Post
          Welcome to our world. HL and myself were the only two people from the Forum in Columbus for the WCQ.
          HL and myself were the only two forumites at Sporting KC stadium last October for the USA/Jamaica WCQ.
          "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Which link are you using Dunny?

Comment

Originally posted by Tilla View Post
              HL and myself were the only two forumites at Sporting KC stadium last October for the USA/Jamaica WCQ.
              Hey Bruce, hey Tilla...welcome to our world.

Hoping to be in Jacksonville Fl. to see USA v. Nigeria in the send off WC game.

Was planning to Join Mosiah and crew in NJ today...but it did not pan out.

Happy Memorial day to both of you.
              The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Thanks man, same to you.

Comment

Which link are you using Dunny?
                  vip box link 1

Comment

Thanks. That is what I am on too.

Comment

Pure 5th columnist man deh yah, man turn up Inna south African jersey and a ask me why I am wearing white.. Lol....sah sah...Jangle.
                      THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

I thought "they" said that Burrell said the stadium sell off long time?? I missed the sarcasm??
                        Peter R

Comment

You have on your Lanzera shirt?
                          Dude, when I put in on twas like a body blouse .... had to cut my way out of it.
                          "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Yes, Lanzera shirt was a long time and maybe 20 pounds ago. You need an upgrade to the new Kappa (not the 1998 one either).

Comment

Nice link up yesterday. Plush, the undercover, shame-fi-talk loserfool fan, big head mosiah, Xcuse, The Happy Wanderer, and Lazie, the Distinguished President. I also met my second favourite Jamaican baller, The genius Jermaine Hue. The link up was more entertaining than the actual match itself. We will be following the ReggaeBoyz on tour thanks to Mosiah's deep pocket.
                              Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Working...
                              X