Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heart, fight, combat mentality - Schafer

http://jamaica-gleaner.com/gleaner/2...s/sports4.html

Ravel Morrison's response to a possible national call, for example, as "opposite" to Dawkins and Grant.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Man I just cannot understand how we can chase some people who have nothing to give. ravel can't even please himself day to day, how much chance that youth get, his stock is sinking with every move as time moves forward.

If you want to chase somebody then chase some guys that can bring it everyday and are contributors to their club, Dyer and Routledge would be instant solid contributors, but we still talking to mirage Morrison?

Comment

Originally posted by Stonigut View Post
        Man I just cannot understand how we can chase some people who have nothing to give. ravel can't even please himself day to day, how much chance that youth get, his stock is sinking with every move as time moves forward.

If you want to chase somebody then chase some guys that can bring it everyday and are contributors to their club, Dyer and Routledge would be instant solid contributors, but we still talking to mirage Morrison?
        Stoni yuh send Jeezas yuh Snow Player Hierarchy yet??
        TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Haha, look like him already have it down, him Nuh need my help at all.

Comment

Working...
          X