Darren Mattocks - Maudib?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Darren Mattocks - Maudib?

Maudib you have been one of the most vocal for the inclusion of Mattocks, what is your opinion of his performances to date in a Reggae Boyz shirt?
    I have not been impressed with his progress, his running off the ball and lack of footballing intelligence worry me. He haven't progress for 3 seasons.

Saw him play on 3 occasions (plus TV) Dunny.

My conclusion is the he is not ready. He has some polishing left. There is still hope.

Maudib the question still stands.
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Mattocks need fi purge himself.
      THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

There was a small cheer for him to leave the field the other day against Serbia. And then for his young replacement to score such a peach of a goal...!

After the match, an Italian, there to support his Serbian friends, asked me what the hell Mattocks was doing on the field. He said the No. 9 (Seaton) looked so much better.

So, I don't know. Mattocks is certainly not living up to expectations at this point.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

I have not seen him play enough.

Comment

I don't want to be to hard on the guy, however at 24yrs old and playing pro football for a few years he should be doing better. He has pace, his touch is decent he is good in the air but he doesn't make good runs he makes defenders jobs so easy and his decision making is also poor. He either do not grasp his coaching or hasn't been coached properly.

Comment

He is a product of the US college system. Can't say I have much hope for him because of that.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
                He is a product of the US college system. Can't say I have much hope for him because of that.
                What is the difference between himself and his College teammates from Arkon (Darlintong Nagbe, Michael Nachoff, Kofi Sarkodie and others) who seem to have no problems with the basis fundamentals of the game?

Our coaching of these youngsters continues to set them up for failure. Granted, his personality doesn't hurt either.

Comment

he was out injured for a few weeks. Before that he was playing well for his club. This I think is his first game back.
                  • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Me View Post
                    What is the difference between himself and his College teammates from Arkon (Darlintong Nagbe, Michael Nachoff, Kofi Sarkodie and others) who seem to have no problems with the basis fundamentals of the game?

Our coaching of these youngsters continues to set them up for failure. Granted, his personality doesn't hurt either.
                    A who demdeh?!?!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
                      A who demdeh?!?!
                      All his Akron teammates who grew up in America and unlike Mattocks, don't struggle with basics.

Comment

Oh! Ok! I would have to see them for myself, wadr.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

It is shocking that you are an agent and haven't seen any of them in MLS.

Comment

Yeah, yeah...sigh!

I have more electrifying revelations fi yuh

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Big team sign Hue?

Comment

Working...
                              X