Lallana to pool for $25 million!? Would be wicked

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lallana to pool for $25 million!? Would be wicked

http://soccerlens.com/liverpool-cont...acker/138226/?

£25m!? Really Stoni? You think that is good value for a 26 y.o. who was barely worth £7m two years ago, and who only scored 8 goals last year? Consider Diego Costa is valued at £30m. His performance is not much better than Borini who we already own and is only 23.
    "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

I am not sure he is worth £25m but his stock is on the rise, he is a singular type of talent, can do everything, operate on the wings, attacking mid, forward, carry him ball, distribute, score, the full enchilada plus he is a leader.

He is much better than boring at this point, boring is batting about .300 with seven goals and two assists over twenty four games and next best season was nine goals no assists over I think about same amount of games. Lilliana scored nine and assisted six in thirty eight, he us batting close to .400, so every game he has a 40% chance of an assist or goal. Lallana has also shown much evidence in prior years of being able to contribute at a much higher clip with double numbers assists, he is also a midfielder as opposed to costa and boring who are forwards. If we already have Borini why the hell are we paying 5mil for lambert, we should bring borini back as the third behind strum an and Suarez.
      Costa is very interesting big goal scorer but not a lot of assists, well he is a forward, different value system. Lallana has wicked upside, there is no one else like him in the epl.

Comment

Originally posted by Stonigut View Post
        I am not sure he is worth £25m but his stock is on the rise, he is a singular type of talent, can do everything, operate on the wings, attacking mid, forward, carry him ball, distribute, score, the full enchilada plus he is a leader.

He is much better than boring at this point, boring is batting about .300 with seven goals and two assists over twenty four games and next best season was nine goals no assists over I think about same amount of games. Lilliana scored nine and assisted six in thirty eight, he us batting close to .400, so every game he has a 40% chance of an assist or goal. Lallana has also shown much evidence in prior years of being able to contribute at a much higher clip with double numbers assists, he is also a midfielder as opposed to costa and boring who are forwards. If we already have Borini why the hell are we paying 5mil for lambert, we should bring borini back as the third behind strum an and Suarez.
        Costa is very interesting big goal scorer but not a lot of assists, well he is a forward, different value system. Lallana has wicked upside, there is no one else like him in the epl.
        Not sure I agree with all of that, but I will defer to trusting the manager. I am more inclined to want to see if we can find a huge center back like Hyppia used to be in his day.
        "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Dm, dm, dm a good dm is what pool need, Henderson and Gerard have little clue on the defensive side as far as I am concerned. Gerard is a quality player that they are relying on too much as a holding midfielder with weak support in a guy like he do or any of the others they gave.

What about William Carvalho? What do you think about him.

Comment

Originally posted by Stonigut View Post
            Dm, dm, dm a good dm is what pool need, Henderson and Gerard have little clue on the defensive side as far as I am concerned. Gerard is a quality player that they are relying on too much as a holding midfielder with weak support in a guy like he do or any of the others they gave.

What about William Carvalho? What do you think about him.
            He would be great! However, can we afford him? Nuff shilling dat!! I think BR should spend the £35m on him over buying Llana and Lambert. His price is only going to go up if he does well at the world cup.

Comment

That is the point I was making, they have compromised their greatest need by adding more of what they have, yes I would give up Lallana for this guy. Pool lost quite a few points due to defensive weakness which a club at pools level should not be having that type of issue against inferior teams down the stretch. Gerard and Henderson is the worst combination for pool and if they put them together for England, England will be taking on water and sinking faster than than a man-o-war taking direct grapeshot in her broadside at Waterloo.

Comment

See my post below.

Comment

Working...
                X