Mr. Player's Agent

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mr. Player's Agent

Don't we have a big head.....erm a big time players agent here on the forum? This man needs an agent.

Miller hungry to get back between the sticks

By Ian Burnett
    Wednesday, June 04, 2014

MILLER... I’m upbeat and hungry

.remove_caption{ display:none; }

LONDON, England — National goalkeeper Dwayne Miller has endured an agonising past few months.

"Also, Miller is without an agent, something he is comfortable with at the moment."

http://www.jamaicaobserver.com/sport...ticks_16796880
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Not easy at all. I saw Ryan Thompson moved from European cup and doing ok to sitting at home, and now with a US A league team, just because of change at his former clubs. Hope the best for Miller.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Yuh can't read?

Also, Miller is without an agent, something he is comfortable with at the moment.

"I'm basically on my own just trying to regain my fitness," he reiterated. "I don't want to tie up myself with any particular agent right now, so I'm hoping that if someone comes up with a good offer for me then we can sit and talk."

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
      X