X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Englan v. Ecuador

Nice game last night on beIN.

England is not so shabby............

X, Liverpool appers to have hit the jackpot with Lambert!! The boy can play ball. I am sure he will be a good addition to their fire power.

Ecuador appears to be still affected by the loss of their player. (Figet-im- name).
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

you see the Ivory Coast vs El Salvador?

Them have good strike force with GrandPA Drogba looking fit, Jervinho and Bony made a camio. They can do some damage in the worldcup.

Didn't see England game but I don't see what the fuss about. Lambert will score 10 plus goals if he gets on the field, he plays in a system similar to Liverpool, he is always fit and can be rugged and is a good striker of the ball.

They could have done a lot worst. I have seen a lot 20 million strikers who had 90% chance of success go down the drain. Look at Fernando Torres for Chelsea, Caroll for pool, Ba for Chelsea and the list goes on.

4 million, a monkey money that inna football fi a striker, the coach would buy his second cousin fi that price.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

I did watch some of that game.

Mexico made Ivory Coast looked safff the other night. Granted they used a 'b' team.

My guess is that Africa will should have a least 3 countries going past the first round.
      The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Working...
      X