Arsenal make big signing for the summer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arsenal make big signing for the summer

Arsenal make their first summer signing – 17-year-old defender Elias Chatzitheodoridis.
    "Everyone who knows me understands that I hold no prejudices in this regard....In the family atmosphere of the {RBSC}telethon, I forget that not everyone knows me that well." ....attributed to Jerry Lewis....

to replace sagna?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Ask WENGER OR DUNNY...

IN MY OPINION FI BROOD THEN SELL AS always..wenger knows best.
      I wonder if Dunny realised the club passed on Cesc due to his salary not because of need. Wenger doesn't want to pay him any where close to 200k.
      Gazidis infer the same in last night meeting with fans. It's funny how Chelsea sold and let go players and react to free agency with gusto and style much faster than Arsenal. Who knew for a very long time, the club's needs pertaining to players; plus the departure of Sagna and Fabianski were told / known for over a year.....go figure
      Last edited by PeeJay; June 6, 2014, 12:13 PM.
      "Everyone who knows me understands that I hold no prejudices in this regard....In the family atmosphere of the {RBSC}telethon, I forget that not everyone knows me that well." ....attributed to Jerry Lewis....

Comment

Originally posted by PeeJay View Post
        IN MY OPINION FI BROOD THEN SELL AS always..wenger knows best.
        I wonder if Dunny realised the club passed on Cesc due to his salary not because of need. Wenger doesn't want to pay him any where close to 200k.
        Gazidis infer the same in last night meeting with fans. It's funny how Chelsea sold and let go players and react to free agency with gusto and style much faster than Arsenal. Who knew for a very long time, the club's needs pertaining to players; plus the departure of Sagna and Fabianski were told / known for over a year.....go figure
        Like I said before Peejay we do not pay players stupid money 200k, Cesc would be having a laugh

Comment

Working...
        X