X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Okay Jangle just for

you.

http://www.coachafl.com/index.php?pr...Training_Games

So the answer then, in the Jamaican experience, is to nurture and develop our six-a-side scrimmage games?
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

no six. max four in a small space. The answer to technique being improved rapidly. I did it years ago and a weak player improved rapidly in front of everyone eyes.

Comment

So all this "foolishness" about getting academies should be put on the back burner then? There is a lot of merit in what you are saying. When I attended Calabar, we did have such a room where we played football with green young oranges. It required real skill not to crush the oranges. We used to call it The Crabbit Soccer Room. You had to be brave to enter into the room because it was "Man pon ball". The goals were drawn in chalk on each opposing walls.
        Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

You don't get it. It has to be a part of the academy. You are getting to the bottom of something about Ja. Haven't you noticed that the level of technique of most Jakan players are below that of your time? They may not have that room at your school anymore and "street ball" is hardly played anymore. I notice on my trips to Mobay the kids do not play on the lonely streets anymore. Do your research. Brazil just place their Scrimage Kings on the big field (with top level coaching) and the rest falls into place. How did they Know Neymar, Binho dinho et al were going to be stars (way ahead) hence the baby videos? Imagine if Ja done to tegat, sweety smith, tuffy barnes (and their ilks in the east) what Brasil did?

Guess where Tegat honed his skills? On a basket ball court behind a church on Creek st. plus that concrete stretch in Jarrett park.

Comment

under your watchul eye and supervision ... don't be modest!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Check this before you mock.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d7pwNaYh3Yk

Comment

i didn't see you anywhere in that clip ......? did i miss something?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Cho yuh nah look good man. Wait til yuh nuh busy den yuh look pon it real good.

Comment

Working...
                  X