Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• World Cup Preview: A Hilarious Look At FIFA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DlJEt2KU33I

Comedian John Toliver takes a hilarious look at FIFA and the upcoming World Cup.

LOL funny

Comment

Originally posted by Jawge View Post
      LOL funny
      That was actually quite brilliant. He did a great job of not only bringing humour to a sad situation, but calling out those criminals AND the rest of us who support them. It really is quite appalling how ridiculously corrupt they are.
      "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Sah? My favorite one was when the guy said forgive me for sounding arrogant LOL he made a meal of that one.
        Last edited by Jawge; June 9, 2014, 11:01 PM.

Comment

Yes, brilliant is the word, that guy is something else, wow!

Comment

Good one....
            Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

suh marin, yuh reach brasil yet or yuh boycotting the world cup this year?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
                suh marin, yuh reach brasil yet or yuh boycotting the world cup this year?
                You figet mi seh "He did a great job of not only bringing humour to a sad situation, but calling out those criminals AND the rest of us who support them" - I have to use my 5th columnist methods to bring down FIFA!!! Leave for Sao Paulo on 17-June. Why aren't you going?
                "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Good post, Bruce
                  "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

because FIFA is a mafia organisation .... ....

cost too much to take the whole family and i left them at home for the last one. so i assigned my ticket allocation.

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
                      because FIFA is a mafia organisation .... ....

cost too much to take the whole family and i left them at home for the last one. so i assigned my ticket allocation.
                      Bwoy - I hear you on the cost thing. Me was ah boas' off 'bout how the trip was only going to cost me about $1200, now me get lick wid some other realities:
                      • Immunizations $325 (Hepatitis, Yellow Fever)
                      • Airport Transfers $200-$250 by the time me done
                      • New Venue in Rio costing more than original +$150
                      • Rental Car - check this $33/day + $280 in TAXES & FEES!! BUMBLEETS!! (Still cheaper to rent for 3 of us to go from Sao Paolo to Rio) + $100

And me jes' a brace meself fi more...

Comment

Working...
                      X