Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HL, I just love these pristine soccer fields

http://www.nytimes.com/video/opinion...=${CAMPAIGN_ID
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Glad you posted this Jangle.

I never visit Jamaica without taking at least 3 football with a pump.

Three weeks ago i visited and gave balls away. At one give away, i saw some boys playing with a ball that has been refubished x-amount of times. I pulled over and took the ball out and start pumping....

It is such a pleasure giving these balls away!!
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

So do people tell you: "You've got a lot of balls" ? LOL

Seriously though, how do you decide who gets a ball? you have a special charity?
      Peter R

Comment

Totally random PR.

Example, saw two boys walking from school. Pulled over gave them a ball.

Often times you will see a scrimidge(sp?) game. The ball is always worn.

Such a delight when they get a new ball with pump.

I will stop by a school and simply roll a ball in the school yard. the response is priceless!!
        The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Yuh can pump cricket balls????
          Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Working...
          X