Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Uruguay is gonna win the W Cup..

Mark my words.

I am not sure Suarez is even going to be close to truly fit in order to make an impact.

Comment

Besides,Portugal hasn't won it despite....
      It is an excellent opportunity for Brazil.

Comment

anything yuh say willi

Comment

Originally posted by Willi View Post
          Mark my words.
          At what stage will they meet Brazil? If Brazil is eliminated then there will be super riots in the streets so the referees will ensure that Brazil reaches the finals. Brazil can on there own merit but they will have the refs on their side.
          The same type of thinking that created a problem cannot be used to solve the problem.

Comment

Final. They will win 1-0.

I am in a pool at work and so far I am 100% I predicted a 3-1 victory for Brazil yesterday.

Spain v NL? 0-0.

Comment

I really want Netherlands to finally get recognition,they have produced some really fantastic players.My guess is it is most unfortunate that Spain is the team they are facing.
              This is where it gets sticky,not lost to me is the argument that the better Concacaf teams do in WC transcends to the region itself.I want to see how teams dismantle our chief rivals,really hoping Cameroon.....

Comment

Originally posted by Willi View Post
                Final. They will win 1-0.

I am in a pool at work and so far I am 100% I predicted a 3-1 victory for Brazil yesterday.

Spain v NL? 0-0.
                ok, as long as you don't have them or anybody else knocking out Brazil before the final then its possible. Police can deal with the riots after the finals.
                The same type of thinking that created a problem cannot be used to solve the problem.

Comment

Willi you predicted Brasil would score four goals?

Let's see about Spain V NL. You would pass out to hear what my crystal ball says

Comment

Originally posted by Jawge View Post
                    Willi you predicted Brasil would score four goals?

Let's see about Spain V NL. You would pass out to hear what my crystal ball says
                    I see you're learning from HL how to give your predictions after the fact.....carry on King Jawge.
                    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

I only predicted the score...

Comment

Boss the only reason why I'm not putting it up is because my "son" wasn't picked. Therefore mi say mi ah go mek money off ah dis ting. It too easy fi mi crystal ball to Rhatid

Comment

Well you have come crashing down .....hard!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

...and fast!
                            "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Wait, yuh think this is a straight line thing?

Hahahaha
                              Yuh have to expect surprises inna WCup.

Comment

Working...
                              X