Turned Down For What!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Turned Down For What!!!!

Cesc Fabregas completed his move to Chelsea on Thursday claiming he has 'unfinished business' in the Premier League, with former club Arsenal deciding not to exercise their first-option agreement on the Spain midfielder.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...#ixzz34Rwe12kQ
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

I still wonder about him. In my book, Cesc is an OK player. I would not sell the kitchen sink to bring him in however
    "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Wonder if my GUNNERS picked up some Dunny on

that 'not exercising its first option'?
      "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Originally posted by Karl View Post
        that 'not exercising its first option'?
        The Gunners earned about 5 mil from the transfer. Cesc is like the man who left his wife for his sweetheart, she dumps him and when he try to return he realize that his wife have a new man (Ozil!!)

Comment

Originally posted by Dunny View Post
          The Gunners earned about 5 mil from the transfer. Cesc is like the man who left his wife for his sweetheart, she dumps him and when he try to return he realize that his wife have a new man (Ozil!!)
          ... however like every other husband that left, they were better off leaving. You forgot Cesc won everything except the UCL since leaving Arsenal?
          "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
            ... however like every other husband that left, they were better off leaving. You forgot Cesc won everything except the UCL since leaving Arsenal?
            "like every other husband that left?"...LOL!!! Ah weh dat deh one a come from? Wifey ah gi u chubble? LOL!! Too funny.
            "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Earned 5 million from where? The sell on clause called for Arsenal to earn 50% of the profit of any sale within 5 years from purchase. If Chelsea paid 27 million for the player, where is the profit? Wasn't it something like 33 million Barca bought Cesc for three years ago?

I baffles me how Arsenal could earn 5 million from this sale. Just doesn't make arithmetic sense.
              "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Originally posted by Tilla View Post

I baffles me how Arsenal could earn 5 million from this sale. Just doesn't make arithmetic sense.
                Arsenal has some Republicans doing there Maths.
                Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Tilla View Post
                  Earned 5 million from where? The sell on clause called for Arsenal to earn 50% of the profit of any sale within 5 years from purchase. If Chelsea paid 27 million for the player, where is the profit? Wasn't it something like 33 million Barca bought Cesc for three years ago?

Tilla be baffled no more

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...ll-clause.html

Comment

OK, so it was not based on the sell on. I stand corrected boss.

Comment

Working...
                    X