Tilla - Cesc?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tilla - Cesc?

Tilla Cesc has joined your mob on a 5 year contract today. Are you happy about that?

Not overly excited, but will see how it pans out. I was never really sold on him as a player. He may now get a chance to force me to chance my mind.
    "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Jose and Cesc, what a marriage!!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...-new-boss.html

Comment

I think these papers maake much ado about nothing. Jose has sanctioned the acquisition of Cesc to Chelsea. That means he knows of the player's quality andwould like to work with him in his Chelsea squad. It matter's not what happened n the past, Cesc is now a part of his team.

Cesc also accepted the opportunity to join Chelsea, knowing that this was a manager he despised in the past. This is an indication that he is prepared to let bygones be bygones and be professional and give o his best to his new boss and club. What happens in the past when he competed for another manager and club is water under the bridge.
        "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Working...
        X