My summary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My summary

First why is Lalas & co. trying to defeat the work of a good coach? Klinsman is trying to take the US to the next level. The US is in a very tough group. The coach says concentrate on getting out of the group. Why should your mind be wandering and thinking about winning the cup when you have Ghana. A friend called me and told Klinsman was wrong, after much talking I said do you believe that the US can win this WC? He said no. I said that's my point deep down in your subconscious you know Klinsman is right.

The US team is set of grown men; why should Klinsman BS them. I would like to ask Lalas and Donovan if they had played under someone who has won a WC before. No you haven't and you are afraid to leave your comfort zone. This is how the big dogs play; they take it one step at a time. They FOCUS on what's ahead and not let their minds wander. Klinsman wants to leave the group hence he's taking the added psychological pressure off the team. Saw what happened to Brasil today? Yes marcelo had butterflies; because despite all club experience this was his first WC plus the pressure to win it all. Kilinsman said once he leave that group he won't back down from no team believe me he knows what he's doing.

Second: Can you dive backwards Lalas? Why is this commentator blaming the ref. when he's seeing things in 2D (on TV)? I hope when Rooney or Gerrard is pulled down in the box, he screams play on. The surface sees slipper and the rule is if you interfere with the play whilst the player is about to go score red card (this was enforced in 94 and some people saw red) The Croatian pulled down Fred. Pay attention to Fred's balance. Did Fred fake the fall in order to score that akward goal against Serbia? What happened to the time when Neymar was dropping all over the place and the ref ignored him? I saw Marcelo taking a lot of hits and no call? Oh When the Croation used is body and slammed into Julio caesar the commentator was up in arms at the ref. Yeah he should allow Croatia to score. Can't wait to hear him when these are done to England. Croatia was deliberately ising a physical game to unsettle Brasil. It worked to a point. What's Croatia's real argument? None, Brasil scored all four goals. Pluuze next.

Oh this guy on ESPN is trying to convince Ruud and Ballack that Neymar's goal could be saved? Hello, how do people score goals again? If there was any logic to his BS no goals would be scored in soccer. Firstly Neymar cut right and fired off his left, the keeper had to shift with him. The goal was well placed. The keeper is human unless he had a micro chip in his head and nano bots in his body. His argument seems better on the penalty.
    Don't want to dwell on the negative but Dani really caused the first goal. I always complained tht he can't ply the position. He would do the same to Lucio most of the times. To fix it Dunga had to put him in midfield. Dani did again and Thiago was forced to come on the wings; it's obvious Thiago don't like the ball hitting him on his legs. Cafu took over from Jorghino, then Maicon took over from Cafu, Dani just don't know how to defend the flanks. Dani only focuses on attack. Ah well that's father phil's problem now

Last but not least Oscar. All along I thought Oscar's parents forged documents and sneaked him into Brasil (as a child) Well Oscar showed up today in his capacity not Brasilian star capacity but he showed up and proved he's Brasilian. Yup that was Oscar's game.
    Last edited by Jawge; June 13, 2014, 02:20 AM.

Good analysis King Jawge
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

"Can you dive backwards ..."

YES!!!!!!

Jawge, that was no penalty. Cannot blame the ref though, he saw the defender's hand on the shoulder prior to the player going down. That is why another official could quickly review the play and communicate to the ref. How long did it take for us to see the replay?
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
        "Can you dive backwards ..."

YES!!!!!!

Jawge, that was no penalty. Cannot blame the ref though, he saw the defender's hand on the shoulder prior to the player going down. That is why another official could quickly review the play and communicate to the ref. How long did it take for us to see the replay?
        Lazie/Jawge - three things -
        1. I am a Brazil fan, so I want them to win the World Cup;
        2. there is no way that was a penalty in ANY book. Fred was guilty of simulation, simple, end of story. I watched the replay again on tape and at NO TIME did Lovren's arm go backward, so he could NOT have pulled Fred. What he was guilty of was (maybe) holding Fred, but the amount of pressure he applied COULD NOT have resulted in arms being thrown to the air in such a dramatic fashion. Fred sold it, the ref bought it. I don't like my teams winning that way.
        3. Brasil cannot win the World Cup playing the way they played yesterday. Not gonna happen. Big improvements needed on the field.
        PM
        "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

A doan know weh all di fuss bout, anytime yuh hand deh pan, tug or pull inna di box di opponent ah guh dung nowadays, an ref more dan likely ah guh point to di spot, argument done. Yes Oscar play well, him ah guh bi very important inna di grand scheme ah tings.

Comment

Brethren a ball and a shady decision with a big team is always going to be argued about. I looked at a few times and still not sure if it was a penalty.

Brazil played like it was a Sunday league game, they have to pick it up as the cup goes along. We know they can do that.

As for Klingsmann, going into the world cup is not what any country want to hear but it is the reality. Remember when asked, Simoes said something like " we are not here to make up numbers". If US don't get out of the first round he would have made his bed in several way.

Don't you expect the Donovan supports to be licking out at Klingsmann? A so the thing set, only that they are been diplomatic.
            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Apart from the penalty, I agree with everything you say Jawge.
              "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

1. I am a Brazil fan, so I want them to win the World Cup;
                  Jawge would find this surprising. Tell him aagain how long you have been a fan Paul?
                2. there is no way that was a penalty in ANY book. Fred was guilty of simulation, simple, end of story. I watched the replay again on tape and at NO TIME did Lovren's arm go backward, so he could NOT have pulled Fred. What he was guilty of was (maybe) holding Fred, but the amount of pressure he applied COULD NOT have resulted in arms being thrown to the air in such a dramatic fashion. Fred sold it, the ref bought it. I don't like my teams winning that way.
                  Kind of Suarezesque type of penalty. I never liked to see when Suarez goes down so easily and I don't like to see it from a Brazilian either.
                Brasil cannot win the World Cup playing the way they played yesterday. Not gonna happen. Big improvements needed on the field.
                They wil have to up their game to win this World Cup.
                "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Iman and Jangle it's no secret that I'm luke warm to Brasil this trip (well my son wasn't picked granted I figure out all that's going on. Now when I see crap and the ganging up Brasil I have to speak out.

Comment

Yuhseeit

Comment

Paul, Tilla and Lazie. Look again and take in the fact that you are seeing it in 2D. Paul notice Fred was held and as he moved forward the "hold force" caused him to go down. The ref saw it. We had the same problem with Brasil and Belgium in 02. Stop listening to the talking heads and view it for yourselves. How many times players were slipping on this field? (check again).

Comment

Jawge, the defender's arms were all over Fred, but not holding him that would force him to go down. It is similar to what Suarez does whenever he steps over that line and into the box. Make sure you do not touch him as his legs are just going to magically go out from under him, causing the ref to award a penalty. I really hate to see when players take advantage like that.

Fred knew what he was doing going down.
                        "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

You can see it here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YIL73ovihsA

The defender touched Fred on his shoulder, not enough to bring him down in my opinion.

Comment

King Jawge, Fred dove and that shouldn't have been a penalty.
                            Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Tilla View Post
                              1. Jawge would find this surprising. Tell him aagain how long you have been a fan Paul?
                              2. Kind of Suarezesque type of penalty. I never liked to see when Suarez goes down so easily and I don't like to see it from a Brazilian either.
                              They wil have to up their game to win this World Cup.
                              But wha di!? Madniss tek u or what? Den if me nuh wan' brazil fi win, ah who me ah support? Only Jamaica me woulda support b4 brazil, me nuh name zeppo or HL. Jawge, that was not the Brazil me know and love. Dem haffi come betta dan dat.
                              "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Working...
                              X