England v Italy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Amazing Sterling!

Isn't amazing that Sterling came into the EPL and on the World stage so many years behind Wilshire and played magnificently until cramps got the better of him while Wilshire was out of his depth?

Sterling played with a wise head...while Wilshire was a boy in a man's game??? What's with Wilshire?

btw - Is there anyone here who doubts that if Sterling was still at yard he would not be the player he current is?

For those who claim we have no talent in abundance at home, please be careful as agreeing that Sterling would not be the player he now is, suggests that the problem at home is the local 'teaching'/coaching/the (football) education system and not that talent is not around in abundance!!!!????
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Originally posted by Karl View Post
      Rooney played very well.
      Perhaps. I guess it's all about TEAM for you. I want my players to bury what should be buried, especially when those chances might give me a draw or victory.

But that's just me!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
      X