X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First RVP, now Vermaelen to Manu**...

...you gummers sure know how to make things hard for yourselves

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/foo...is-summer.html
    "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Good signing for under 10m.
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Assinal is a feeder club, plain and simple.
      "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Originally posted by Tilla View Post
        Assinal is a feeder club, plain and simple.
        Where is Juan Mata playing now? Where is Daniel Sturridge playing now? Lukaku, Victor Moses who is feeding who. Gwaan talk Tilla

Comment

Originally posted by Dunny View Post
          Where is Juan Mata playing now? Where is Daniel Sturridge playing now? Lukaku, Victor Moses who is feeding who. Gwaan talk Tilla
          Pot a cuss the kettle black!!!! Cockroach nuh business inna fowl fight!!!
          Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Ouch!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Rvp was our leading scorer and a starter, vermaelen not

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

mi nuh like that deal. It better them did ask Grandpa Rio fi take a pay cut.
                • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Not sure about Vermaelen,I think Smalling is a sure bet under our new coach,he is a prodigy of sorts but nevertheless still learning.

Comment

Afternoon gamma,Vermaelen,I think,was undid by injury.He is definitely better than Evans and Jones.The question is how he truly ranks regarding Arsenal CD starters?

Comment

We sell players to who want them and who are willing to pay the price regardless of where they are from

Comment

And of course I am alluding to pairing Smalling with a teacher.

Comment

We sell players to who want them and who are willing to pay the price regardless of where they are from
                          Vermaelen lost his starting spot due to injury no? I think that the fellow is capable of not only defending, but scoring "center half" style goals. Oh well, in Arsene y'all trust. Not my bizniz.
                          "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Dunny, we sell players who do not fit into the Chelsea system. Assinal on the other hand continue to sell thier best to bigger clubs. So Chelsea sold Mata, but the money was used to bring in Matic and Sala. David Luis will go to PSG, but the funds for him will be used to bring in Diego Costa and Filipe Luis. Improvements I must say considering the players who were let go. The other players you have identified were fringe players at best and as you know, all clubs let fringe players go from time to time.

I see Arsenal make the following players leave without getting adequate replacements. Van Persie, Cesc Fabergas, Samir Nasri, Gael Klechi, Kolo Toure, Alexandre Song, Bacary Sagna and now Thomas Vermaelen. I hope you will see the difference between the players Chelsea have agreed to let leave or loan and what was brought in and I am sure you will agree Arsenal shows sign of a feeder club?
                            "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Vermaelen=Top World Defender!

Could never understand the talk about his 'poor defending'.
                              When? Where?

I never saw that poor defending at all.
                              "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Working...
                              X