2014 Brazil World Cup: Day 5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2014 Brazil World Cup: Day 5

I'm in the departure lounge at Brasilia airport, about to board Gol, flight 1418 to Rio de Janeiro. Btw, if you need more leg room, fly Gol! Only first class on other airlines could possibly have more. Yes, Jangle, not like I need the extra leg room!

They just announced boarding, of course, all in Portuguese! They speak more English in Vietnam!

Should be fun watching Brazil play today in Rio.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
    I'm in the departure lounge at Brasilia airport, about to board Gol, flight 1418 to Rio de Janeiro. Btw, if you need more leg room, fly Gol! Only first class on other airlines could possibly have more. Yes, Jangle, not like I need the extra leg room!

They just announced boarding, of course, all in Portuguese! They speak more English in Vietnam!

Should be fun watching Brazil play today in Rio.
    Great game to go see!! Enjoy!!
    "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Take some pics of the Brasilian honeys for me. I've always believed what I saw on TV was camera trick. Post some pics of the ladies so I can be a believer.
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
        Figget leg room.... how di head rest dem stay???
        TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Originally posted by Don1 View Post
          Figget leg room.... how di head rest dem stay???
          Bwoy yuh see how me a try behave meself.
          Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Family forum!

I could send you pics of the head rests if you'd like!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Please do. Being bashful doesn't fit you.
              Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Wow, enjoy yourself.

Comment

HAHAHA! I will try not to be!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Thanks! Today was the worst day so far but I intend to make it a blast for the next few. I hear Sao Paulo is the real party city! Going there in 2 days time.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
                    X