Did you know Neymar was Black?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If he's not black then he's white
    That is the most ridiculous thing I have heard you say in a long time.
    "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Oh yeah? Ah so it set. White is subjective hence my statement. If you can prove that race based on skin color is not subjective then I concur.

BTW did you watch the documentary?

Comment

Sure it is subjective...but only to an extent!

I can go around and tell people I am Chinese or Indian all I want, and I can believe it all I want, nobody is going to accept that. That is called INSANITY.

If you are obviously brown with kinky hair then you are not considered racially white (as in European) in any society today.
        "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

It's quite obvious that you are not watching the documentary.

Comment

Originally posted by Jawge View Post
            Yuh sure? Check again Neymar would not be considered black in Brasil.
            But earlier in the thread you said he would be considered white in Brazil. Moving the goalposts now, eh?
            "Donovan was excellent. We knew he was a good player, but he really didn't do anything wrong in the whole game and made it difficult for us."
            - Xavi

Comment

Are you a Brasilian?

Comment

Comment

"Donovan was excellent. We knew he was a good player, but he really didn't do anything wrong in the whole game and made it difficult for us."
                  - Xavi

Comment

LOL hurt dem yes Zeppo. And a Yank shall lead dem. Well done.

Comment

LOL.

Comment

It was fun going through this threa dagain. Jawge a the best! LOL

Mo do your research; because of smart phones the net is now in the palm of your hands.
                        Mo, you tek Jawge advice yet

Comment

Do nuh badda kill di messengah boss

Comment

This is just a distraction which serves you well. Anyone caught up with race as to who is black or white has an inferority complex. My hope is that this is not you Zeppo.

What should be your concern is that no one in the concacaf region is comparable to Neymar in terms of football. Why is Brazil able to churn out these players on a continous basis whilst this region can only do so once very two decades. It's obvious that Brasil has a system. What system can this region put in place to churn out high quality football players? Over to you Zeppo.

Comment

Working...
                            X