Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Balotelli to aresenal?

Keep eyes and ears peeled.

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
    Keep eyes and ears peeled.
    I think it would be a good match for both player and club. Mario seems to be maturing as well which should make managing him eaven easier.
    "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Wenger cant manage Ballo T
      "Jah Jah see dem a come, but I & I a Conqueror!"

Comment

That I would LOVE!!!!
        "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Be careful what you wish for....you might just get it.
          Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Westman View Post
            I think Mario is changing and while he mght remain a handful to manage, he will not be as difficult to manage as say when he was at Man City.
            "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Originally posted by Westman View Post
              Why couldn't Wenger manage Ballo then Westman? I have never seen Wenger fail to manage any player, so give me a reason

Comment

I think we should be careful.

Comment

The guy is a genius player.
                  ...and he should be much more the professional!!!
                  "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Seems as if Arsene buss unuh bubble! He says no Balotelli To Arsenal.

No Ballo. . .

Comment

Maturing where?

He was the only to leave and board the bus when Pirlo was about to give his farewell speech in the dressing room...

Comment

fine..no drama joel campbell it is then, at no cost

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Working...
                        X