2014 Brazil World Cup: Day 10

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2014 Brazil World Cup: Day 10

What a great day of football yesterday was!

Today I take a bus to Sao Paulo from Rio. It's a 6 hour journey. Going to do some business there and of course watch some football at the FIFA Fan Zone. Rio has been fantastic and all it's rumoured to be. Did I say it was overrated in the girls department? Not true! They are certainly gorgeous! I guess they pretty ones come out when it's sunny.

I hear Sao Paulo is very different but the night life is better. I will be sure to check it out!

Checked out the famous Lapa last night, a street lined with bars and clubs and stretching for a few blocks. Of course, when the Jamaican flag is wrapped around your shoulders, it was difficult walking undisturbed for too long. BUt I soaked it all up. Even Captain Burrell called to me from his taxi, with Clovis D'Oliveira in tow.

Don1, I going to have to tell you personally what happened before we went to Lapa.

Anyway, going to catch that bus. Later!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Safe travels,,,,keep the vibes flowing.
    So dem LOVE Jamaica there too, huh?

I wish Jamaicans showed each other the same love...

Comment

I am now in SP. The bus ride was comfortable, slept most of the way despite the beautiful Brazilian countryside. The USA don't have buses as comfortable as these, but I guess it don't need them since everyone drives. You probably have already experienced what I am talking about, Willi.

I am in the middle of the concrete jungle of SP and plan to explore as much of this city as I can. I think I will leave the camera today as I am not sure what this city is like.

The only match that concerns me today is the US-Portugal game, so I may touch the road as soon as this Belgium-Russia match is done. Probably try and find the FIFA Fan Zone. That should be live for the USA-Portugal match!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Clovis D'Oliveira
        Cannot believe the Captain and Clovis deh par! But then when he fired Clovis and instructed him not to travel back with the team, maybe he called him right after and said, "Clovis, nuh watch nuh face. Had to do what I had to do to protect my a$$, if you know what I mean. Ah wi link yuh!"
        "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Also saw a Forumite by the name of GaryD at the Fan Zone in Rio yesterday.

TSA a represent!!!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Keep enjoying boss and stay safe!!

Comment

Good linkup that!
              "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Working...
              X