Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Belgium not impressing me so

far…how dem get so much big ups?

Belgium are overhyped they have zero chance of winning the world cup, some good individuals but needs greater team cohesion.

Comment

Yup this Chel$ki team not saying nothing.
      Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Always good to jump on the latest bandwagon, though, nuh true. So if they do well yuh can tell people seh is long time yuh a support dem. Sigh!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Belgium #10 cane on and now everybody is looking good.Very sound pair of central defenders.

Comment

Congrats to Origi for scoring the winner.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockman View Post
              Belgium #10 came on and now everybody is looking good.Very sound pair of central defenders.
              I am wondering which game you were watching. Belgium #10 is Eden Hazard and he started and played the entire match. He was the architect behind the goal as well.
              "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
                Yup this Chel$ki team not saying nothing.
                Sometimes I wonder why yuh bother watch these games. Yuh nuh see Fellani stinking up the place?
                "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

England did have a negative chance den! Belgium have DONE WHAT GHEY NEED TO DO something England and Spain did not do....

Check out Italy 82 in the group stage.....unimpressive.

Getting a result is something that should not be scoffed at

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Yep, at this stage it is all about qualifying

Comment

Fellani is actually playing the best that I've seen him
                      Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Yuh right Tilla,can't figure out where I got that from.

Comment

Working...
                        X