Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Korea v Algeria

I hope it is a better watch than Russia v Belgium

What would X say about this Algeria's squad 16 of the 23 born in France wonder if there is uproar in Algeria?

Comment

Yuh nug get it,i am not against the UB40 ting,i am against systems that can do better and wont,we can do better and its not to recruit more.
      THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

If Algeria had Benzema and Nasri as well they would be a top team.

Comment

Or Zidane and djorkaeff

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by X View Post
            Yuh nug get it,i am not against the UB40 ting,i am against systems that can do better and wont,we can do better and its not to recruit more.
            Half of the time I don't understand your views. You constantly mention UB40 in context with player development when it have nothing to do with it. The way how I see it Every Jamaican head coach is trying to put the best available team on the park and it is the same with every country. If we had 20 local ballers who were great I am sure they would be the first on the squad sheet

Comment

I don't know why you even bother Dunny.
              The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Dunny not 100% accurate. I wish I knew what that is but I don't ... Consider Tuffy consistently being top goal scorer in the local league and yet not being given a fair shake at an extended run.

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
                  Dunny not 100% accurate. I wish I knew what that is but I don't ... Consider Tuffy consistently being top goal scorer in the local league and yet not being given a fair shake at an extended run.
                  Well Gamma I am sure the various coaches have watched Tuffy play and I am sure if they thought he was good enough he would've been leading the line consistently, surely the coaches want to win games!

Comment

Surely!

Schaefer gave him a shot....things do not always work the way they ought to and there is usually a reason behind it that lacks transparency

Comment

Working...
                    X