Sterling to Real?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sterling to Real?

X, what do you think about this? Real wants Sterling for 20 million. I know you are going to say 80 million.

More
    "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Garbage news. Can't wait for the WC to finish so that we can get back to some club football.
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Shut up Jangle. you and Lazie and others go siddun onside. If you don't like these excellent games, at least you can look at the ladies on the sidelines.
      "Can't wait for WC to finish". Stop parring with X man. LOL!!!! It nuh legal an NY yet and you a gwaan so from the other day.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Yuh kno, Tilla...

Would not be surprised if Liverpool loses 3 or 4 players... The bigger clubs could come in with huge sums for Sturridge, Suarez (Word is Suarez is gone already), Sterling and the midfielder X loves to hate, Henderson!
        "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

lol....yuh notice seh me naw ansa yuh?
          Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Suarez to Real or Barca? Seems as if Suarez's father is pushing for him to consider Barca. He would be a huge loss, but I would not say he is irreplaceable.

Clubs have to deal with Real or Barca takng their players. I see where they are saying that Barca would consider Hazard if they fail at Suarez.
            I would sell Hazard if the money is right, then use the proceeds to bring in capable replacements.
            "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Originally posted by Tilla View Post
              Suarez to Real or Barca? Seems as if Suarez's father is pushing for him to consider Barca. He would be a huge loss, but I would not say he is irreplaceable.

Clubs have to deal with Real or Barca takng their players. I see where they are saying that Barca would consider Hazard if they fail at Suarez.
              I would sell hazard if the money is right. hen use the proceeds to bring in capable replacements.
              Hey...The King is dead! Long live the King!
              Life goes on! No one is irreplaceable!!!! ...in any case it is all about TEAM!
              "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Well, some peoples talents cannot be replaced with another single person, but yes the TEAM can evolve and compensate for that. Some step in, others step up!
                "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

A notice, you must be too busy. LOL.
                  • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

there was no hothing special abbout pele or maradona? right karl? dem put on them boots one foot at a time nuh true?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

dem put on them boots one foot at a time nuh true?
                      I know this is one of Karl's favorite sayings, "pants" is his choice of word, not boots.

While I think some players are special like Pele or Maradona, my point was that every player have their price. For example, PSG offered 48 million pounds for Hazard, Chelsea said no. They came back with 65 million and still got a no. I am sure there is that price point where the club's management would have to stop and take note and seriously give consideration. I hardly think they would turn their backs on 100 million. If they did, I would say they are idiots. It is the same with Suarez. If Real or Barca came in with 100 million pounds, they are going to find it hard to say no and walk away.

Comment

There goes SewereZ value. If he gets a long ban, I don't think he can come back to his best this time around. This new sh!tstorm will take a mental toll on him. It's such a shame because he is the best player in the world right now, and his stock was rising. The British media is going to rip him to shreds now especially after he mocked them.

Comment

Working...
                        X