• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Karl View Post
    Hope Lazie is joking???
    He probably is

Comment

Originally posted by Dunny View Post
      It is probably good you are not a football manager. He might just end up at your club. Fer is one of the most respected and rated players to come through the Dutch system, he has probably been playing league football from age 16 or 17 and I am almost sure he has represented Holland at every level from U16
      Yeah probably a good thing, i've never seen him making an impact on a Norwich game. Sometimes I wonder if he got the #10 by accident. Fail to make a simple pass that would have given his striker a chance, fluff chances to score time and again. Doesn't matter from when he is playing .... he is not good.
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Karl View Post
        Hope Lazie is joking???
        Karl, nuh bother try change yuh tune since the man score. I made a post about him a while back and you categorize him and his teammates as cowards. And NO! I'm not joking.
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
          Karl, nuh bother try change yuh tune since the man score. I made a post about him a while back and you categorize him and his teammates as cowards. And NO! I'm not joking.
          ...and you would like me to take that "cowards" back?
          They were cowards and although it could be easily seen that they were coached into playing a pass and move/move and pass game they flunked out on effort and commitment. If that is not a coward's way out, you tell what is!

They were a bunch of pussies!!!

Here below is the post you referenced -
          http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/s...657#post468657
          Last edited by Karl; June 23, 2014, 07:01 PM.
          "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
            Yeah probably a good thing, i've never seen him making an impact on a Norwich game. Sometimes I wonder if he got the #10 by accident. Fail to make a simple pass that would have given his striker a chance, fluff chances to score time and again. Doesn't matter from when he is playing .... he is not good.
            Ok that is your opinion, however I don't think the great Van Gaal would have him in his squad if he was no good

Comment

Originally posted by Dunny View Post
              Ok that is your opinion, however I don't think the great Van Gaal would have him in his squad if he was no good
              injury .... no strootman

Comment

Working...
              X