"RVG" is a scary coach

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "RVG" is a scary coach

Big coach is big coach. He employed a very practical strategy in this game to get the result. His team is well-drilled defensively and extremely disciplined. He used Dirk Kyut to shore up the left back position and effectively shut down any crosses from the wings. I was surprised to see him playing so deep. The only way that Chile was going to beat Holland was through individual skills, maybe from Alexis, and he nullified that threat by having a defender covering the first defender. As I said, evry team needs a difference maker, and Robben, again, proved to be that player. What makes a coach an excellent one is knowing his players inside out and selecting the right team. He dropped DeGuzman, who had a good game the last match, from the start and then timed his substitution perfectly. I have been studying his tactics during this WC and it seems that this man wants to delay his arrival to Old Trafford. Big Coach.
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

I swear, I did not write this article.....

Devoid of his captain and confidante Robin van Persie against Chile, who watched on from the stands, suspended, and leapt up with a beaming smile as Holland took the lead, van Gaal responded with a gameplan of immense detail.

Faced with the challenge of confronting this competition's most impressive performers so far, Holland dealt confidently with the elusive Alexis Sanchez, charging Daley Blind with a man-marking role. The Ajax defender was constantly on the front foot, snapping at the Barcelona winger's heels, irritating one of this World Cup's superstars. The indefatigable Dirk Kuyt, all selfless running and breathless endavour, was similarly aware, succumbing only to cramp in the final moments.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/wor...#ixzz35Yy3QZvR
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Hey Jangle, you made my daughter's journal. She wrote about the Jamaica v Serbia game and wrote how "daddy and his friend were screaming!"
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Difference maker = TALISMAN.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
          Hey Jangle, you made my daughter's journal. She wrote about the Jamaica v Serbia game and wrote how "daddy and his friend were screaming!"

Hehe....her presence kept me in check. When will Jamaica get to the level where a father can take his little girl to a football match and enjoy the experience in peace?

Comment

Working...
          X