X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Herrera arrives at Carrington to seal United deal

I do hope this is true ....

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co....errera-7324640
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Mr. President I know we are hungry for a signing, but why are you breaking protocol by posting this? You know that we wait until it's confirmed on the club's website before we post.
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
      Mr. President I know we are hungry for a signing, but why are you breaking protocol by posting this? You know that we wait until it's confirmed on the club's website before we post.
      Sincere apologies! Moyes allowed this player to get away last season and I was convinced he would have signed for 1 of the big 2 in La Liga. Just elated that there is a chance of signing him after seeing how him 'dun' Barca last season.

Yuh right ... back to regular programming.
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

We, the soldiers of the Empire, are bursting at the seams waiting for this World Cup to be done with. Some man nuh stop cuss me out, but me nuh care.....yuh back broad.
        Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

We, the soldiers of the Empire, are bursting at the seams waiting for this World Cup to be done with. Some man nuh stop cuss me out, but me nuh care.....yuh back broad.
          World cup done? Mi want Holland out ASAP so LvG can get to work.

Comment

The way him a gwaan it look like him waan deh deh till the end. He wants to extend his vaction into July.

Comment

The way him a gwaan it look like him waan deh deh till the end. He wants to extend his vaction into July.

Alright, this is not official but we can call it the oporkal release via twitter ...

http://soccersweep.com/wp-content/up...t-16.23.28.png

Comment

Knew he would be signed barring failing his medical.
                The significance of which is NOT playing european ball next season was irrelevant to signing at least one worthy player.

Comment

http://www.theguardian.com/football/...-ander-herrera

hush

Comment

I guess they gonna drag it out until July 1st.

Comment

All for show from Bilboa. Ridiculous. Herrera already do his passed medical.

Comment

All for show from Bilboa. Ridiculous. Herrera already do his passed medical.
                        That's what have me puzzled. It was reported he was seen in England, there are reports he did a medical and passed the medical. As far as I know he couldn't speak to MU, better yet do a medical without permission from his Spanish club. I did read yesterday that his buy out value goes up July 1st and was curious why they didn't drag it out until then.

Comment

They couldn't/can't because we put in the official offer ahead of time. Plus the player wants to come. The news release by Bilboa is really to appease their fans.

Comment

Bilbao later reported that the terms of the buyout were met:
                            The Football League has certified Athletic Club that player Ander Herrera Agüera has fulfilled the requirements of the applicable regulations valid for unilateral termination of the employment contract that bound him to our Club, by depositing today the amount of compensation established in the contract.
                            The Athletic Club thanks Ander Herrera for his dedication during the three seasons he has enjoyed the club and wishes him the best in his future sports projects.

Comment

Getting really annoyed by the strategy of disinformation being used by the clubs....
                              Pretty Kagawa will be loan out this season,hopefully to a club outside of England that will be in the CL.

Comment

Working...
                              X