Paul I hope you are happpy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paul I hope you are happpy

How many games is Saurez to miss for Pool ?

Luis Suarez ban: Liverpool could become involved in extraordinary legal battle after Fifa imposes four-month ban for World Cup bite

The Uruguay striker is set to miss nine Premier League matches and three Champions League games for Liverpool
    JACK PITT-BROOKE Thursday 26 June 2014

PRINT A A A
    Luis Suarez was at the centre of an extraordinary legal battle as Fifa gave him an unprecedented four-month ban from “all football-related activities” following his bite on Giorgio Chiellini.

Ads by Google

Online Content Now on TV
    Stream video and music on your TV wirelessly! Buy now for only $35.
    google.com/Chromecast
    APA Format 6th Edition
    Software Used By Top Universities. See How EazyPaper Can Help You.
    www.eazypaper.com
    "Fix Windows Errors"
    Quick & Easy Windows Error Repair. Takes Just 2 Minutes! (Recommended)
    pchealthboost.com/FreeDownload
    The Uruguay Football Federation will appeal against the ban but Liverpool are taking legal advice to establish, among other things, whether they also have grounds to challenge it.

Liverpool, who have previously been steadfastly supportive of the controversial striker, following the announcement kept some public distance from the incident, taking counsel and gathering information before commenting further.

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/f...e-9566736.html

When the Prem banned him , did it transfer to FIFA games ?...kissteeth....I hope yuh happy.....5th columnist ..23 million yuh say, why not just tear up his contract and let him go for free, SERIOUSLY ?
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

I think it is unfair to Liverpool for their player to be banned from club games as well. Considering that this match did not involve his club, I cannot see the reason for banning him from playing for his club.

I think Liverpool will put up a legal challenge with CAS.
    "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

I believe at the backbone of the pro snow ballers argument is discipline derived from being in a well structured environment,an appreciation for haircuts and all that.
      If Suarez runs afoul of the law,then he becomes an embarrassment for Liverpool more sothan for Uruguay.Clubs ballers have, in the past, retired from national duties despite remaining active for their club.
      Suarez must now deal with Pool,more help dealing with his problem.
      You need international caps to be contracted by clubs.

Comment

Working...
      X