Germany v USA - That ref?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Germany v USA - That ref?

Here was too fit ...blocked Jermaine Jones when he was clear in on a cut back inside the German's penalty-area. The Germans must have been saying, "Glad you are laying for us!"

USA on great counter-act, Beasley is chopped down...the ref plays "advantage"....clearly signaled same. The advantage does not materialize he goes not call the play back for the USA Free-Kick. ...Germany breaks as a result of the none call.

Not good refereeing! Ref too often in the play/inserts self within play. Perhaps he was living vicariously? ...a former player who wants to be involved in the action?
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Di ref was biased...

Comment

Maybe! Maybe not!
      What I am pointing out was his movement was faulty is:
      1. He denied the USA a clear shot on goal...and although the contact took place on the edge of the penalty-area Jones had no defender near and his 'run on' to the ball would have had his shot taken from within the penalty-area.

2. He wrongly applied 'advantage' and crucially that denied the USA opportunity on attack.
      "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

once the ref plays the advantage he shouldn't be calling the play back...i see refs play advantage then the player gets tackled and loses the ball they call back the play...terrible officiating...

Comment

Suppose the referee was a German player...Jones needs to look where he is going when making the run...i bet he wouldn't have run into a German player like that...

Comment

Working...
          X