THIS is COLD!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• THIS is COLD!!!!!

"What is worse is Suarez's immediate attempt to look like he had been hit in the mouth as he knew instantly he was in trouble. Just a complete and utter weasel. He reminds me of a complete vulgar immoral low level street hustler. England should clone some of his dna for our team."

He was hit...

The one I remember was immediately after his act! ...understandable reflex action by the opponent but under the FIFA precedent that retaliation should have also been punished.
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

He was hit by Ivanovich too when Suarez bit his hand in the Chelsea/Liverpool match. That is why I say Suarez does these things to provoke opponents into these actions, hoping that his biting the oposing player would be missed by the referee, but the resulting retaliation would be caught. In that event, if the referee had spotted the retaliation and Suarez's subsequent actions of holding his mouth, a penalty would be awarded to Uruguay (or Suarez's team).

If someone is bighting you, you should have the right to punch them in their face so they let go of you without any action from the referee. A part of the reason Suarez has to be banned is due to his win at all cost mentality, even if it means bringing the game into disrepute.
      "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

None ah unno comment on the puchline in BOLD. Steeeuups.

Comment

Working...
        X