X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brazil looks so European

Snowish,no fluidity.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

yep... bayh long ball... no interplay in the final 3rd like wi used to

Brazil lacks midfield organization & leadership, not to mention creativity

Dem need one general or even couple colonel inna di midfield.... too bad a Bradley type nuh dehdeh
    TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

It pains me to see Brazil advance. Yes I did say that. I am not a Jamaican who drank the Brazilian cool aid. This Brazilian team is not better than Chile. In fact, Chile plays(or play if you are Briton) better football. Brazil is overrated and I would have preferred to see Chile advance. One man's opinion.

Comment

Nothing special in this Brazil team. The only reason I don't mind them staying a bit longer is because they are the hosts. Nothing there for other teams to fear though. Not just the traditional powers but the second tier teams too.
        "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

and we did not score today. My side got a lucky own goal.
          The same type of thinking that created a problem cannot be used to solve the problem.

Comment

I was thinking the same thing and reminising on their 82 World Cup side how they could wow you with some exciting and exquisite football. The magic isn't there anymore.
            "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Brazil probably has the best wingbacks in the competition,Neymar is either always able to fool our eyes or he is REALLY great.Hulk proved today he is a formidable player....
              Hazzard and others are not exactly ordinary players,Brazil is missing one or two players to make the team truly great.

Comment

Hazard is Brazilian? I thought he was Belgian... or I am misunderstanding you?
                Peter R

Comment

I think the fans in Brazil are sad to see Chile out of the tournament. They have some of the best fans - CHI CHI CHI LE LE LE, VIVA CHILE!

We became good friends with many of them. They demonstrated their friendship when they offered us their most prized possession, a bottle of the best brand of their national drink, Pisco Mistral, and a Chilean shirt. We responded with our own gift of a Jamaica shirt. Please, please, be seated! Just making our own small contribution towards achieving world peace.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

LOL; the reason for the long balla is to bypass the middle (Oscar nuh good; turns over the ball a lot) with the intention to hit Fred (who doesn't move. First Brasilian striker I see that can't take on opponents) up top or catch Neymar on the flanks. It's just sad to see Brasil like this. Even if Dinho is not himself of yester years; he would have done way better than Oscar. The same can be said of Binho. There is no experience in the squad.

Comment

Chileans....nice set of people.
                      Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Steeeupps, I wonder if yuh really in Brazil of a watch games at Cuddyz and a post bare fiction. Hehehehehe

Comment

HAHA! Cuddyz should invest in a few crates of Pisco Mistral! It drink good!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
                          X