Mexico...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mexico...

..should score while the goings is good,this Holland will likely impose itself as the game...

I hope Mexico comes out on top. Holland is overrated!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Mexico was the better team in the first half,very difficult to pick the team that will win the WC..

Comment

Another Jamaica type game. Mexico "ball them", but they won.
        "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

However you look at it, either Netherlands picked up their game or Mexico went into a shell at around the 60th minute. The latter is always dangerous and the Dutch were getting a spate of corners. Mexico was living dangerously and they paid the penalty.

I wish it could have finished differently
          Peter R

Comment

I think the coach made a strategic mistake, pulling Dos Santos that early.

Comment

Was he injured? I was wondering about that...it seemed strange given the score and he is a proven goal scorer.
              Peter R

Comment

Didn't look that way & didn't hear any report of injury. He was the most enterprising player for Mexico - directing attacks, exploiting space & keeping the Dutch defense focused on him. He was also helpful in slowing down & breaking up the Dutch attack.......& you have to wonder about Snyder's goal, as Hernandez "missed" him.

Comment

Originally posted by Peter R View Post
                  However you look at it, either Netherlands picked up their game or Mexico went into a shell at around the 60th minute. The latter is always dangerous and the Dutch were getting a spate of corners. Mexico was living dangerously and they paid the penalty.

I wish it could have finished differently
                  Bang on!
                  Wonder why they decided to attempt 'locking shop' that way?
                  "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Working...
                  X