No announcement yet.

Paul did you remove your damming post ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paul did you remove your damming post ?

Let me refresh ,Its a good thing I asked you about it , I will again , before it gets lost in the RBSC archives.The world needs to know your ilk,make a post, hides from it and tarnishes my name.Come clean 5 th columnist! Now is your time of redemption, I was hoping to get the full article to give your some justice, if you find it please repost.

ThanX

We both agreed that Suarez should NOT be allowed back for anything less than the maximum 24 month ban. And that should include club football (I know, this hurts my beloved Liverpool team).

Liverpool paid £23m for Suarez so any gain above that acceptable to John Henry is fine with me.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

You are smooth......damm smooth, its a good thing, i was a (hustler), i read your types in a minute.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

What's damning about that?

You intimated that he said $23M; I read ANY GAIN ABOVE that is ACCEPTABLE TO JOHN HENRY...

So you think he (JH) would accept $23M plus a dollar!?!?
      Peter R

Comment

Why put that valuation out there, everyone is talking about 80 plus, he talks about club ban and 23 mill.

Ask Paul ?

Comment

Originally posted by Peter R View Post
          What's damning about that?

You intimated that he said $23M; I read ANY GAIN ABOVE that is ACCEPTABLE TO JOHN HENRY...

So you think he (JH) would accept $23M plus a dollar!?!?
          Peter, don't you see the bwoy don't have no brain? He is looking to make controversy true me draw him out as a turncoat. It is lost on him that JH has the insight to the books that he will never have and is the custodian of the club that we have to trust to make the right decisions. KMT. When eediat was a give weh...him did get too craven. LOL!!!
          "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Talking out of both sides of your asss ,again ! how do you get 23 million dollars as a valuation,let me guess insights to the books that only JH ,knows about,forget market value of at least 80 million,why would you be advocating a club ban,no one from the club is uttering this,sure as hell wont advance pools interest but alas you know its going to hurt pool! Why edit your post !

All this doesnt sit right with any fan,be warned people this is his ilk.He cant help it undervaluation of pools accomplishments on the premise that he is being a realist and advocating for the club.

Yuh mouth gi yuh whey...23 million and club ban....it wont be the last.

Comment

Originally posted by X View Post
              Talking out of both sides of your asss ,again ! how do you get 23 million dollars as a valuation,let me guess insights to the books that only JH ,knows about,forget market value of at least 80 million,why would you be advocating a club ban,no one from the club is uttering this,sure as hell wont advance pools interest but alas you know its going to hurt pool! Why edit your post !

All this doesnt sit right with any fan,be warned people this is his ilk.He cant help it undervaluation of pools accomplishments on the premise that he is being a realist and advocating for the club.

Yuh mouth gi yuh whey...23 million and club ban....it wont be the last.
              It is clear that you are not of sufficient intellect to understand the simple concept being advanced, even though it is easy enough for a 6 year old to comprehend, it is simply beyond your grasp. Let's see if we can help...

Step 1. Take a number, let's say: 23
              Step 2. Add a number greater than zero, let's say: X
              Step 3. Now which of the following is TRUE:

A. X is greater than 23
              B. X is greater than 80
              C. X is 23
              D. X+23 is greater than 23
              E. X is an idiot
              F. D & E

Instead of bending your brain too tuff to figure it out, why don't you stop your moronic drivel as you are only sounding more and more stupid with each post? Be a good Blue and run back to City, and stay out of our business. Turncoat.

"H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

By the way...to show you joke mek fi laugh...

Talking out of both sides of your asss ,again
                Is that kind of like being a LFC fan one day, then a City fan the next? If so, then is 4 side fi u mout' have, true you is LFC one day, Chelsea the next, Napoli after dat, den your final resting place at City!!! LOL!!!

All this doesnt sit right with any fan,
                Are you talking LFC fan, or City fan? LOL!!! You are done. Go home. I showed an LFC bredrin of mine from England the evidence against you presented in trial, his exact words: "That bloke doesn't know the first thing about being a Liverpool man!" My sentiments exactly.

Comment

Working...
                X