Hoax or Klinsmann's head game?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hoax or Klinsmann's head game?

Jozy Altidore Injury Update: Team USA Confirm Star's Return for Belgium Match

By Kenny DeJohn , Featured Columnist
    Jun 30, 2014

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2...=united-states

Do not believe it for a minute. That was a torn muscle. He will not kick another ball in this World Cup. Would be total shock if he comes on the field to play in this World Cup.
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

unless...it WASN'T a torn muscle and that is where you were sold a bill of goods.

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
      unless...it WASN'T a torn muscle and that is where you were sold a bill of goods.
      What was it?
      "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

i don't know...i am trying to throw you a lifeline.

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
          i don't know...i am trying to throw you a lifeline.
          Tek it Karl, tek it! I don't believe you are going to get a better deal than that!
          "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Sorry guys but Altidore or no Altidore it's the end of the road tomorrow for the USA

Comment

Guess that life-line does not help as my eyes told me his actions were of a runner 'pulling up'/on having had a torn calf muscle?!

...if he appears and plays tomorrow or plays later at this World Cup then on the occasion of his injury my eyes lied!

Comment

Dunny, we are not speaking about England here.
                "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Tilla, this is serious business. This match will cone down to the fittest and who gets the lucky breaks, us is playing defense very well and Belgium has not quite figured out how to maximize their many gifts. It will be a helluva game. England's choice to play two attack minded dm's who were poor on defense is not a true reflection on that English team, too bad they get it wrong repeatedly.

Comment

I admire the Belgian wealth in talent, but I think the US will take them. As I said it here before, the Belgian coach Wilmots as a novice at coaching and will be no match for Klinsmann and this US team.

If you ask me, Belgium is the more talented team, but it is not talent alone that does it.

Comment

Originally posted by Karl View Post
                      Guess that life-line does not help as my eyes told me his actions were of a runner 'pulling up'/on having had a torn calf muscle?!

...if he appears and plays tomorrow or plays later at this World Cup then on the occasion of his injury my eyes lied!
                      Calf muscle?!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Stonigut View Post
                        Tilla, this is serious business. This match will cone down to the fittest and who gets the lucky breaks, us is playing defense very well and Belgium has not quite figured out how to maximize their many gifts. It will be a helluva game. England's choice to play two attack minded dm's who were poor on defense is not a true reflection on that English team, too bad they get it wrong repeatedly.
                        Can we get a bit more technical than that?! Whatever happens you can always claim the victor was fitter and got the lucky break(s). No?

Sounds like something Karl would say, in trying to cover all possible bases.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

remember the story of the staistician who drowned while attempting to corss a river with an average depth of 3 feet?

Comment

Working...
                          X