RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Liverpool has got their man...Lallana..Good singing.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Liverpool has got their man...Lallana..Good singing.

Home
    U.K.
    News

Sports
    U.S. Showbiz
    Australia
    Femail
    Health
    Science
    Money
    Video
    Travel
    Columnists
    Football World Cup Wimbledon Cricket F1 Boxing Rugby Union Rugby League Golf Racing More Sports Fantasy Football Headlines Login
    Amazon Videos Feedback DailyMail
    Tuesday, Jul 1st 2014 9AM 69°F 12PM 69°F 5-Day Forecast
    'Liverpool's style of play had the hairs on my neck standing up'... Lallana gushes after completing £23m 'dream' move to Anfield
    It's because we are African! Yaya says it's a scandal that nobody cares about Ivory Coast being knocked out of the World Cup
    Cameroon launch probe into 'seven bad apples' in their squad after convicted fraudster correctly predicts they'd lose 4-0 and have man sent off
    At last... Luis tells the tooth! Suarez finally says sorry (but is it all part of striker's ploy to escape to Barca?)
    WIMBLEDON 2014 - LIVE: Nadal, Sharapova and Federer all in action
    World Cup host Chiles handed bigger role at BBC 5 Live as top female presenters exit in huge 'shake-up'
    Costa on verge of £32m Chelsea move as Atletico turn to City's Negredo
    Liverpool and Rodgers are to blame for feeding Suarez's ego... Shankly would have sent him packing after the Ivanovic bite
    1cm from glory... Chile striker Pinilla gets tattoo of his shot which struck the bar against Brazil just hours after his World Cup exit
    Vermaelen set to complete £11m move to Man United after World Cup
    'My name is Lou Vincent and I'm a cheat.' Match fixer handed a LIFE BAN after emotive confession
    Mayweather confirms he will fight Maidana again in September
    Don't do a Tottenham! When Suarez is sold, Liverpool boss Rodgers must avoid the mistakes Spurs made in the transfer market
    MARTIN SAMUEL: Man United have a game-changer now in Van Gaal...
    Dundee Utd wonderkid Gauld close to completing £3m move to Lisbon
    Snodgrass signs for Hull as Bruce's summer spending spree continues
    Hull line up third Tottenham swoop as Bruce looks to sign Dawson
    Lampard will play Down Under for Melbourne before New York City move
    REVEALED: Carragher says Liverpool tried to sign winger Robben last year
    Remember Jurgen Klinsmann? He's the free-thinking German masterminding USA's assault on the World Cup... up next: Belgium
    Meet Graham Zusi: The unsung hero of the USA team who was sleeping on his team-mate's floor five years ago
    Belgium's bet with Barack! Belgian PM wages case of beer with President Obama that his team will beat USA
    Hazard knows Belgium's clash with USA is perfect time to put on a show
    Can USA's 'I believe that we will win' chant inspire them in to World Cup quarter finals?
    PreviousNext
    Adam Lallana poses with Liverpool shirt after completing £23m Anfield move
    England forward unveiled at Melwood training ground after switch from Southampton
    Lallana, 26, will wear the No 20 shirt at his new club
    Becomes Liverpool's second signing of summer after Rickie Lambert's £4m arrival
    Manager Brendan Rodgers has also agreed deal in principle for Bayer Leverkusen's Emre Can
    Lallana: 'I'm so excited for the next chapter of my career'
    By ADAM SHERGOLD

PUBLISHED: 05:00 EST, 1 July 2014 | UPDATED: 06:41 EST, 1 July 2014

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...#ixzz36DZ02WBA
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Which song were they singing?
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Very good signing, a real creative and productive midfielder. Now they need a real defensive midfielder or two and you have a side that can cut down considerably on goals conceded which was a serious issue which lost them the regular season title.

Comment

I think we have enough. DM- Lucas- Gerrad and Henderson and the Welsh Alonso...lol
        THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by X View Post
          I think we have enough. DM- Lucas- Gerrad and Henderson and the Welsh Alonso...lol
          We? LOL!!!
          "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Working...
          X