Yaya Toure: Nobody cares about Ivory Coast being knocked out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yaya Toure: Nobody cares about Ivory Coast being knocked out

Yaya Toure: Nobody cares about Ivory Coast being knocked out of World Cup because we are African
    By DAVID KENT
    PUBLISHED: 05:38 EST, 1 July 2014 | UPDATED: 06:15 EST, 1 July 2014
    24 shares 53View
    comments
    Yaya Toure claims nobody cares abut Ivory Coast's controversial exit from the World Cup because they are African.
    The Elephants were knocked out in the last minute of their final group game against Greece when Georgios Samaras converted a disputed penalty.
    And Manchester City midfielder Toure insists their exit has been brushed under the carpet

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/wor...#ixzz36DaBGXRi
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Is this clown for real? They have no one to blame but themselves. Instead of killing off the Greek team they played as if they already qualified. As for Yaya, where were his unstoppable surges that he produced for Man City? His corners were poor as they rarely pass the man at the front post, his freekicks were nothing like what he produced for Man City. Yaya need to tek whey himself as he and his team have failed again.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

The Breda have no damn sense clearly. When he had the opportunity to do something he did nothing now he is chatting foolishness. Maybe he should go run for political office in the Ivory Coast as what he is saying makes no logical sense.

Comment

I hope he is complaining to his own people, because I know a couple Ivoirians who have moved on from this latest disappointment.

Fact of the matter is many people, like myself, do care about another African team's early exit. Clearly, all the African teams showed they had the quality to compete with the very best in the world. But the game is at least 90 minutes long and you have to concentrate and work hard all the time. Whose fault is it that the Ghana defence did not wake up until minute 2 against the USA?

With a little luck, we could have had at least 3 teams into the round of 16, but fortune favours the brave, the tireless and those who concentrate for the entire game.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Smh... take some responsibility Mr. Toure. They gave away that game against the Greeks. I remember Kasey Keller lamenting the fact that they were just walking around, allowing the Greeks time and space to get into their defensive third and/or around their eighteen yard box, this with literally a couple of minutes left in the game.

Comment

what a NEEDY fellow??!!!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
              what a NEEDY fellow??!!!
              LOL!!! We have one of the on the board too u kno'...but me nah go seh nuttin true me might start too much xcitement. LOL!!!
              "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Working...
              X