Argentina vs Belgium should be a good match

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Argentina vs Belgium should be a good match

I think the Belgians will give the Argentine defense a stiffer test than they have seen thus far in the competition. I am still not sold on this Argentina side, except for their front line.
    "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

So who you think is gonna win?
    "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

What front line? u mean Messi and Angel? The rest naah seh nutten.

Argentina has lost the ability to play cha-cha-cha ball.

Comment

who to win it all willi?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

I would like to see Belgium win this match up, but I think the Germans will win.
          "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Willi is not going to make the same mistake twice and push out his neck as he did when he said Uruguay will win it all.
            He is going to watch the runnings a little more before committing.

Comment

Originally posted by Tilla View Post
              I would like to see Belgium win this match up, but I think the Germans will win.
              A lot of persons joining me in Shady Pines!
              "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

OK, sir! I was speaking hypothetically. Again, Belgium don't play Germany!
                Yes, Shady Pines coming up fast for me. Is there any room there, especially one with a view?

Comment

If we are fortunate we all shall end up in Shady Pines!
                  The less fortunate never make it! They leave...early!
                  "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Columbia/Belgium final
                    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Cho? Yuh nuh neva he-ven pick wedda Argentina or Belgium a guh win fi dem match-hup!

Comment

Originally posted by X View Post
                        Columbia/Belgium final
                        Gats to hand it to you [weed]-X...you are not afraid to call-it-as-you-see-it.

Me, I got 7/8 teams for the knockout stage, so I am just going to sit back and enjoy the rest of the games.

But, I do see a few surprises going forward.

Germany has invested millions in this WC. I think their MINIMUM plan is to play someone in the final.
                        The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

LOL woieeee

Comment

They lack experience and Belgium is overrated.

Comment

Originally posted by Jawge View Post
                              They lack experience and Belgium is overrated.
                              I thought that--until last night King Jawge. Belgium appears to be the real deal. They have stepped it up a notch (or two). Argentina could be up for a real surprise.
                              The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Working...
                              X