Need a fix! Can't wait til Friday...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need a fix! Can't wait til Friday...

Anyone else suffering from withdrawal symptoms I need my daily fix of WC football. I'm getting a little placebo-like effect watching Wimbledon! but it's not the same...
    What are you doing to fill the void? Where is that link for football match replays??
    Peter R

DO what Karl does. He watches and rewatch games over and over until he gets it.
    "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Originally posted by Tilla View Post
      DO what Karl does. He watches and rewatch games over and over until he gets it.
      Oh? He gets it eventually?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

I have watched ALL the games!!

Man's greatest invention is the DVR...chusss mi.

I watched the first half of the Argentina v, Switzerland game. Went straight to the USA game last night. So I guess i will watch the second half of the Argentina game tonight.

This will be a good week end. I have some Samuel Adams chillin'.
        The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Samuel Adams chillin'.
          Boston Lager of course. Man, that is a good beer!
          "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

The least you could do is invite me over.. cho! In these parts, it's hard to find fine beers and when you do, they're ridiculously expensive.

They even want to charge between $4 to $5 US at retail for a Red Stripe. Red Stripe is not that good. I will stick with the $1.50 Heineken, or better yet, drink rum... El Dorado neat goes down really good.
            Peter R

Comment

What happened to that Trinidad & Tobago beer called Carib? I used to tease my T&T room mate about it when I was in college. Before I left Jamaica, I remembered Morris Cargill writing an article on beers and made mention of Carib as "it tasted like something that should be returned to the horse".

Comment

Morris was correct!! Real pi s s. I don't to drink it, unless there is nothing else on offer and I feel for a beer and even then.... Carib Brewery bought a local competitor, Stag, years ago, and Stag outsells Carib 3 to 1, no exaggeration. Even Trinis tun dem back pon Carib...
                Peter R

Comment

Nuff Mls games around, oh! That level is too low for you! And Serena is out of Wimbledon! Things tuff, breds.

Comment

Yeah..tell me bout it nuh!
                    Peter R

Comment

Is there an online link.

I want to rewatch Algeria vs germany!

Comment

Willi, try this: http://livefootballvideo.com/fullmatch
                        Peter R

Comment

Working...
                        X