Argentina v Belgium

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Argentina v Belgium

Belgium needs to move the ball quicker and Fillaini needs to be replace the man is moving in slow motion

Fellaini is ok. Hazard needs to be read the riot act - pass the frikkin ball or sit the hell down!!!!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Hazard just didn't turn up for this WC at all. I have been waiting to see him step up his game to the player I know he can be, but it just did not happen. Quite a dissapointing WC.
      "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Is it that he can get away with such useless dribbles in the weak BPL and that crap does not work at this level?

I think that's it!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
          Is it that he can get away with such useless dribbles in the weak BPL and that crap does not work at this level?

I think that's it!
          Yes, he gets away with it in a weak EPL, Europa and Champions League. Some players may just be club ballers than international. He has time on his hands to change that perception as he is only 23.
          "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Working...
          X