Small sides not lucky

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Peter R View Post
    exactly... disance and pace...PLUS it hit the back of his shoulder...
    The longer the game goes on, the more if favors the Ticos. They have the experience under their belt of a shoot out in this tournament, so that is a HUGE advantage. HUGE! Come on Ticos!! Come on!!!!!
    "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Marin View Post
      Dunny - what are the bookmakers' odds on the Ticos winning the world cup? If they win this, it would be worth a flyer I would think. I am not a gambler, so no idea if that would be a dumb or stupid bet.
      They were 1000-1 at the start

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Marin View Post
        Dunny - what are the bookmakers' odds on the Ticos winning the world cup? If they win this, it would be worth a flyer I would think. I am not a gambler, so no idea if that would be a dumb or stupid bet.
        they were 30-1 before the this game

Comment

Originally posted by Dunny View Post
          they were 30-1 before the this game
          WOW! A $100 bet would have paid out $100,000...I want them to win for that guy who made that bet!!!
          "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Working...
          X