Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bricky.. how yuh stay ?

Nerminous ?

...i haven't been nervous all tournament...why start now? team defence & tactical discipline will win it for argentina

Comment

I have to admit,I felt joy seeing how sad the fans from Argentina were...
      Agentina defense starts when the ball is in their half,flawed tactic....,even after the goal Germany challenged for the ball on Argentina half.

Comment

Argentina had all the chances they needed to win.

If you cant finish, you lose….simples.

Comment

simple as that...but now yuh gonna have the loggerheads like karl & rockman and jawge chatting a bag a foolishness bout tactical error & blah blah blah

Comment

You do not get it,Germany could have done much better too,those lame shots were atypical
            Argentina hurdle was getting shots on target to have ANY chance of scoring,Germany passed THAT hurdle.
            Argentina has to have possessio... in order to score,the stats overwhelmingly favoured Germany despite Argentina reputation of playing a possession game.
            You lose the possession game because your forwards were not pressing for possession of the ball...
            Tactically flawed.

Comment

Puhleaseeee.

i am not even an Argie fan this trip. Everyone knows I maintain that if Chewy Luis did just keep im teeth in Check, Uruguay would have won this thing.

But stop it. Argentina got at least 3 sitter. Higuain missed 2 CERTAIN goal and Palicio missed one. messi should also have buried his chance, which was easier than the one Goethe scored.

Plain truth and bad manners.

Comment

lol...idiot...

Comment

not going there with you on uruguay .... but anything can seh now.

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Nice up di dance, mi seh...PM me your Jam coordinates please...

Comment

Suh you cite tactical discipline and defense will ensure a victory for Argentina but they did NOT win.
                      Would you agree that the chance of Argentina scoring would increase had they had more shot on target and possession?
                      Besides,do not think for one minute missing to me is the illegal tactics of stomping the foot of their opponent(that largely went unpunished)which potentially thwarted any purposeful attack...
                      On one play,a Germany players was stomped by the two players involved....

Comment

Working...
                      X